WHAT WE DO.
- Learn Thai Boxing anywhere, at your home, an office or a local park
- Get fit, lose weight and improve your flexiblity
- All equipment provided
- Personal one on one training
- Fully insured
- Learn how to defend yourself
- Learn from an expert who has trained in Thailand
My martial arts journey started with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in 1997. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the best martial art once the fights goes to the ground. But I realised I needed to learn to punch and kick as most fights start on your feet. So in 1999 I decide to give Thai Boxing or Muay Thai as it’s known in Thailand a go.
Mainly because I wanted to get a little fitter and learn how to punch, kick, elbow and throw knees properly. I was hooked after my first lesson, I now travel to Thailand every year to work with the best Thai trainers out there.
Being involved in the martial arts industry for nearly 20 years I noticed a common trend, people are working longer hours, have family commitments and do not have to the time to invest in themselves. So I thought why don’t I travel to them and that’s why I started Stick and Move.